Information pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 14 of EU REGULATION 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, APRO Formazione Società Consortile a.r.l. whose registered office is in Alba, Strada Castelgherlone 2/A -12051 - as Data Controller, is required to provide the party concerned with certain information regarding the use of personal data.
a) The Data Controller of your personal data is APRO Società Consortile, in the figure of the Managing Director, Francesca Sartore, domiciled at APRO Formazione Società Consortile a r.l., Strada Castelgherlone 2/A, 12051 Alba (CN).
b) The Data Protection Officer (DPO) referred to in Article 37 of the GDPR, who you may contact for all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the GDPR, is Law. Francesco Martinotti, whose contact details are as follows:
Address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 108, 10121 Turin TO
Phone Number: 011.5172460
E-mail address: email@example.com
PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) The purposes of the processing of data in our possession are:
1. related to the fulfilment of tax and accounting obligations
2. related to the sending of promotional and marketing material
3. related to the survey of the degree of satisfaction with the service offered to you
4. related to labour market analysis and surveys
It is noted that the conferment of his own is optional, however it is indispensable for the pursuit of these purposes.
d) The categories of data processed are as follows: personal, "particular" and judicial;
e) Methods of data collection:
1. Recording and processing on paper or otherwise non-automated support
2. Recording and processing on automated support
3. Processing of data collected by third parties
4. Entrusting processing operations to third parties
5. Creation of professional or candidate profiles
f) The recipients of the data processed may be:
1. Public bodies
2. Companies that provide banking, financial and tax services
3. Consultants and freelancers also in associate form
4. Personnel selection company
5. Training Companies and Consortia
6. Private companies
Where required, the parties indicated will be suitably named External Data Processors in the forms required by current legislation. As far as point 1 is concerned, the communication of data does not require consent if it is required by law, regulation or Community legislation. In other cases the communication may take place:
- when it is the data subjects themselves who communicate their data such as, for example, communicating the bank details for a bank transfer
- by autonomous decision of APRO; in this case the consent of the person concerned is compulsory.
g) In any case, the processing of your personal and special data will be carried out on paper and/or computer by persons specifically appointed for this purpose and the data will never be disseminated.
According to European legislation, this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Professionals working with APRO are also bound to these precautions, in compliance with professional secrecy.
h) The storage period of your personal data is defined by the Data Controller according to the provisions of the law and in any case within the time necessary for the stated purposes.
i) Rights exercisable by the data subject (Articles 15,16,17,18,21,22,77 of European Regulation 2016/679)
In relation to the processing of personal data listed above, you have the right to exercise your rights under Art. 15 et seq. of the Third Chapter of the EU Regulation on the protection of personal data, No. 2016/679.
In particular, you may request:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such data as well as the source of such data, the purposes, methods of processing, the recipients to whom the data will be communicated and the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- the updating, integration, rectification, erasure or transformation into anonymous form of personal data concerning you;
- to limit or oppose the processing of personal data concerning you;
- to receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you or the transmission of the same to another data controller (right to portability);
- to receive certification that the requested operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the Data Controller shall reply to your requests within one month of receiving them, unless extended by two months in view of their complexity and number; once the time limits have expired, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data in the forms and manner provided for by current legislation